About Marie Diggs Ministries
WHO WE ARE
Marie Diggs Ministries is a Christian, non-profit organization based in the state of Michigan. We are financially supported by contributions from partners and friends of the ministry.
Our mission is to take the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the Nations and to declare to the world that Jesus Christ is the Healer.
We empower believers to effectively share the message of salvation through Jesus Christ as written in Ephesians 4:11-12, by preparing believers for the work of the ministry, so that the body of Christ continually increases in power.
We share with the world that healing is God's gift to all mankind, by illustrating God's healing power manifesting in man throughout the Old Testament and New Testament Scriptures.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. The Bible is the infallible Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, and has the power to change man’s life.
2. All mankind is created in the image of God but was separated from God by sin. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
3. In the triune nature of God: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
4. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a gift from God. The infilling of the Holy Spirit is an experience subsequent to salvation, and it is the will of God that all be filled.
5. In water baptism and the observance of the Lord’s Supper.
6. Healing is provided through Jesus for all mankind. It was provided for in the redemptive work of Christ.
7. The church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
8. In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ who was sent to earth to save mankind. He will return and take with Him all those who have accepted Him as Savior and they will be with Him for eternity.